We’ve been overwhelmed by the feedback we’ve received from our Developers over the past two months! Our latest app release has taken this feedback into account, and we have introduced the following changes:
Select your skill level from the start
- Select your own level of knowledge for your programming skills, including those that have challenges, allowing your profile to immediately reflect your capabilities.
Better understand your performance
- Get a detailed view of your performance in multiple aspects of the programming languages that are challenged.
- Compare your response time on questions to those of your peers.
- Compare your percentage of correct answers to those of your peers.
Choose the work you’re open to
- Select the employment types you're open to – be it contract, permanent, co-op or an internship.
- Select your preferred working style – whether it’s in the office, working remotely, or both.
Get notified immediately on your phone
- Push notifications will instantly inform you when an employer has invited you to apply for one of their open positions.
Thanks to all of those who provided us with their valuable input, keep the feedback coming!
Check out the changes in the app. If you haven't downloaded the Candidly app yet, you can do so here.